|I personally don't like the group being called "Trap-Character", most people don't enjoy this term anymore, I wasn't the one that created the group, but unfortunately I can't change the name of the group.|
Don't send us all your work, please limit yourself to your greatest works.
We accept what we accept without answering questions, so if your artwork isn't accepted at first try again with something better.
Firstly, what are Trap characters?
- Trap characters are those who can easily be mistaken to be of the opposite gender.
- We don't consider "trap" an offensive term.
- We have a separate folder for "reverse trap" (transgender boys)
- Drawings submitted must meet a certain standard of quality.
... - ... Decent anatomy is usually required (find some tutorials on DA to help you out)
... - ... A sense of originality - meaning you don't drawn on a base or submit many similar images/drawings (pick your best/favorite)
Due to the interest and opinions of our community we also have a lot of Cross-dressing and similar
Please don't submit pictures that have a lack of detail.
- We allow both Male and Female Trans
(it's nice if you mention something in the description of you image so we can approve you image for submission faster, otherwise we might consider it a cis character )
- We can not allow all kind of picture's and drawings, and will filter out our gallery a bit, we can't just accept every Deviation you want to submit. (but don't give up if your deviation is not accepted to the group)
- Avoid submitting sketches. They will probably be denied since we prioritize finished works. (What you submit should catch the eye of the admins, if not it will probably be Declined)
- Submit JUST official Anime, Manga and game characters to the fan art folder. If you drew your friend's OC, submit it to the OC folder.
- Don't submit traced or base artworks.
- This group is based on human characters, so the maximum we'll be taking in is kemonomimi. Therefore, no furry or anthro art will be accepted, I'm sorry.
(we are not some Yaoi / Yuri Group, we have the focus on the characters.)
Please avoid submitting extreme fetishism. This is very unconfortable to our community, and DA also doesn't allow it.
Photos are now permanently banned from the group.
-Only visual art, please.
but most important ... Have fun!
|More Journal Entries|