First StepFirst Step by ~Sugar-Pig
Inside my quarters, the air was dry as a cough. Rustle of silk and netting, a brief gasp of perfume. I knew what I'd see before I opened my eyes. A familiar throbbing in my forehead.
“Okay, now you can open your eyes.”
“For Goddess' sake, Bunny-”
“Shh. You'll like what you see, I promise.” A kiss smudged onto my cheek. Lipstick. He was wearing lipstick!
I wanted to stay in the quiet darkness a bit longer. Instead, I sucked a deep breath and forced my eyes open.
Tight corseting, a skirt full of black and white flounces, hair in ringlets. It was a transformation. Costumed as a French Maid, Rabbit carried the drag off surprisingly well.
“Now's the part where you compliment me,” he smirked, raising an eyebrow.
I felt like I'd swallowed a stone. The thought of walking into the Halloween Bar with him on my arm, dressed like that. The cold glances of my squad. The hidden sneers.
“I can't do this,” I m
|Don't send us all your work, please limit yourself to your greatest works. |
We accept what we accept without answering questions, so if your artwork isn't accepted at first try again with something better.
Firstly, what are Trap characters?
- Trap characters are those who can easily be mistaken to be of the opposite gender.
-Reverse traps, unlike mere crossdressing the character is assumed by others to be male until demonstrated otherwise.
- Drawings submitted must meet a certain standard of quality.
... - ... Decent anatomy is usually required (find some tutorials on DA to help you out)
... - ... A sense of originality - meaning you don't drawn on a base or submit many similar images/drawings (pick your best/favorite)
Due to the interest and opinions of our community we also have a lot of Cross-dressing and similar
Please don't submit pictures that have a lack of detail.
- We allow both Male and Female Traps
(it's nice if you mention something in the description of you image, about what gender it is and maybe that it's a Trap. that way we can approve you image for submission faster)
- If we consider your boy too masculine or your girl too feminine, we'll deny your art (unless they are crossdressed ( And they must be submitted to the crossdress folder, not the trap one)
- We can not allow all kind of picture's and drawings, and will filter out our gallery a bit, we can't just accept every Deviation you want to submit. (but don't give up if your deviation is not accepted to the group)
- Avoid submitting sketches. They will probably be denied since we prioritize finished works. (What you submit should catch the eye of the admins, if not it will probably be Declined)
- Submit JUST official Anime, Manga and game characters to the fan art folder. If you drew your friend's OC, submit it to the OC folder.
- Don't submit traced or base artworks.
- This group is based on human characters, so the maximum we'll be taking in is kemonomimi. Therefore, no furry or anthro art will be accepted, I'm sorry.
(we are not some Yaoi / Yuri Group, we have the focus on the characters.)
-Only visual art, please.
but most important ... Have fun!
- - -
Work in progress . . . . .
|More Journal Entries|