Under Where? (Part 3)Under Where? (Part 3) by Rainz01
This was a dire situation. This wizard, sorcerer, or witch had beyond great powers. Nederdel would be quickly destroyed if it weren’t for some unknown reason. This magical being must want the castle unharmed, or else he or she could have destroyed it with ease.
Skivvies wasn’t going to let this person take over the castle. They had to find out who it was, and what they wanted. If there was something he could do to stop the destruction of his people, he would do it.
Broek pondered greatly, his wise brain toiled. Honest Ogre joined in the think tank, even though he was far from being a great thinker. So far what had been done was bizarre.
This villain had stolen, or perhaps destroyed, the entire seasonal crop. It was very lucky that the residents always saved scraps. They were in no need for food, but if an event like th
Under Where? (Part 2.)Under Where? (Part 2.) by Rainz01
Skivvies sighed. The fairy princess was right, people could still attack and kill your whether you were peaceful or not. He didn’t like the idea of bringing such a heavy weapon with him, but he supposed it was for the best. He preferred bringing a knife or dagger, but rarely thought of actually using it in defense. He believed he could employ it to scare off an attacker, but he knew that wouldn’t work against more numerous and cunning foes.
He hoped it didn’t come to that. Skivvies was not a violent man, even towards more villainous people. Still, he knew that violence did have to come when conflict stirred; wars had reason, at least when deployed as a last resort. He was glad there were no wars at the moment.
It took a little bit, but within ten minutes the fairy returned. She was back in her regular outfit, wielding a very formidable looking bow
Under Where? (Part 1)Under Where? (Part 1) by Rainz01
Castle Nederdel was considered interesting by few. Though it was a very beautiful sight, full of streamers, frills, and wonderful food, it was still rather boring. The only interesting thing to note was the lord and ruler of the castle, Lord Skivvies.
Until recently, that is.
The castle had been attacked by the undead Wight Knight known as Skull Duggary; a knight that had pledged allegiance to the Undead King. Thanks to the bravery of the castle lord, head wizard, and resident ogre, he was stopped from causing any damage.
There had also been an antagonized communication from the lord of Nudania, Lord Boksere. Messages from the lord were few and sparse, as his ambassadors handled the talking. The messengers were far kinder, and had a better understanding than their lord.
|Don't send us all your work, please limit yourself to your greatest works. |
We accept what we accept without answering questions, so if your artwork isn't accepted at first try again with something better.
Firstly, what are Trap characters?
- Trap characters are those who can easily be mistaken to be of the opposite gender.
- We don't consider "trap" an offensive term. They usually are sweet and loved anime characters.
- We have a separata folder for "reverse trap" (transgender boys)
- Drawings submitted must meet a certain standard of quality.
... - ... Decent anatomy is usually required (find some tutorials on DA to help you out)
... - ... A sense of originality - meaning you don't drawn on a base or submit many similar images/drawings (pick your best/favorite)
Due to the interest and opinions of our community we also have a lot of Cross-dressing and similar
Please don't submit pictures that have a lack of detail.
- We allow both Male and Female Traps
(it's nice if you mention something in the description of you image so we can approve you image for submission faster, otherwise we might consider it a cis character )
- We can not allow all kind of picture's and drawings, and will filter out our gallery a bit, we can't just accept every Deviation you want to submit. (but don't give up if your deviation is not accepted to the group)
- Avoid submitting sketches. They will probably be denied since we prioritize finished works. (What you submit should catch the eye of the admins, if not it will probably be Declined)
- Submit JUST official Anime, Manga and game characters to the fan art folder. If you drew your friend's OC, submit it to the OC folder.
- Don't submit traced or base artworks.
- This group is based on human characters, so the maximum we'll be taking in is kemonomimi. Therefore, no furry or anthro art will be accepted, I'm sorry.
(we are not some Yaoi / Yuri Group, we have the focus on the characters.)
Unless you are cosplaying, please DON'T submit photos of yourself as a transgender girl if you are actually a cis girl. This is totally disrespectful to the trans society. Please understand this isn't just a fetish, a game or something they do for fun. This is their real life.
-Only visual art, please.
but most important ... Have fun!
|More Journal Entries|