|Firstly, what are Trap characters?|
- Trap characters are those who can easily be mistaken to be of the opposite gender.
-Reverse traps, unlike mere crossdressing the character is assumed by others to be male until demonstrated otherwise.
- Drawings submitted must meet a certain standard of quality.
... - ... Decent anatomy is usually required (find some tutorials on DA to help you out)
... - ... A sense of originality - meaning you don't drawn on a base or submit many similar images/drawings (pick your best/favorite)
Due to the interest and opinions of our community we also have a lot of Cross-dressing and similar
Please don't submit pictures that have a lack of detail.
- We allow both Male and Female Traps
(it's nice if you mention something in the description of you image, about what gender it is and maybe that it's a Trap. that way we can approve you image for submission faster)
- If we consider your boy too masculine or your girl too feminine, we'll deny your art (unless they are crossdressed ( And they must be submitted to the crossdress folder, not the trap one) . Don't blame us if you can't draw traps in your style
- We can not allow all kind of picture's and drawings, and will filter out our gallery a bit, we can't just accept every Deviation you want to submit. (but don't give up if your deviation is not accepted to the group)
- Avoid submitting sketches. They will probably be denied since we prioritize finished works. (What you submit should catch the eye of the admins, if not it will probably be Declined)
- Submit JUST official Anime, Manga and game characters to the fan art folder. If you drew your friend's OC, submit it to the OC folder.
- Don't submit traced or base artworks.
- If your picture is accepted at the group and you remove it after a while, without even giving explanation, you'll be blocked and not allowed to send art any more. We aren't here to promote your art if you don't even bother to be an actual member.
- This group is based on human characters, so the maximum we'll be taking in is kemonomimi. Therefore, no furry or anthro art will be accepted, I'm sorry.
(we are not some Yaoi / Yuri Group, we have the focus on the characters.)
-Only visual art, please.
but most important ... Have fun!
|More Journal Entries|